Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pizza Hut UK Offers Kanye A Job!

WHO needs to distribute a chill pill to everyone around the world! Yes, it is that serious! Everyone is going crazy this 2016! After Kanye West announced he was $53million in debt in a string of social media posts, writing:

"I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart..." People had different reactions to his tweet. Pizza Hut UK's official Twitter page came out with their own reaction by offering Kanye a job.

Read the tweets below;FullSizeRender 2After Kanye wrote: "But I need access to more money in order to bring more beautiful ideas to the world," Pizza Hut UK responded: Portable Network Graphics image-8564B9DA2BCC-1FullSizeRender 3His "experiences" included "rapping, fashion design, making the best shoes ever, Glastonbury 2015, sit ups, and baggy pants."

Finally, his references included God, Taylor Swift, Kanye, Kim and North West - with a huge cross through Taylor's name.

Very creative I must say! Need to order a pizza tonight to show my support...

No comments:

Post a Comment