Friday, January 27, 2017

See What Is Happening To Teacher Who Slept With 3 Pupils

A 37-year-old sex-crazed teacher, who was jailed for up to 30 years for romping with three pupils, has made an emotional bid to get out of jail.

The mum-of-two, Brianne Altice, who blamed “self-esteem issues” for her crimes, told a parole hearing:

"They said this and that and made me feel good about myself.


“So I justified everything. There's no justification for it."


"I clearly lost sight of all my values and my principles and was seeking inappropriate means to address my own issues.


"Issues I'm very aware of now.”



Altice, whowas described by one of her teen lovers as a “teacher with benefits” as they continued sessions after she had already been arrested for under-age sex, was nicked after one of the boys described tattoos on her body.

Romps behind her husband’s back included one in a church car park and pupils at their school reportedly had a running joke of "Who is Ms. Altice sleeping with now?"

The 16-year-also gave cops an accurate layout of the house where he said they had intercourse at least five time.

No comments:

Post a Comment