Saturday, April 29, 2017

Be Sincere!! You Borrowed 30k From A Friend For Betting & You Won N80m, How Much Would You Give Him?

This is a true life story according to social media, and the Winner in question is confused on how much he should give his Friend/Helper.

Let's go into the Full Story...

A Young man named Akin borrowed the sum of N30,000 from his friend (Not his best friend, just random friend) and he used the fund for a lottery and he luckily won N80,000,000 (80 Million Naira 🙂) and the friend is very much aware of this.

If this happens to you as a person, How much would you give your friend out of the 80m Naira cash prize?

BE Sincere! This young man is on the look for your comments so he can decide on what to do without stepping on Toes.

6 comments:

  1. Well....he will get 20% of the cash+30k i borrowed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 16,000,000..... Oga why you de lie naaaaaaaa
      Once you have this money, your thinking and everything changes immediately!!

      Delete
  2. Sincerely, I will give him 5milion plus the 30k I borrowed from him or her......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give him something very good. I can't even lay my hand on any figure right now but his reward would be handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Till then make I no begin lie lie abeg

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2m+30k,bc I gey wetin I wan use cash do

    ReplyDelete