Monday, April 3, 2017

Checkout Former #BBNaija Contestant, Uriel's Reply To A Fan Who Mocked Her For Being Fat

Nigerians need to stop body shaming people, it isn't cool. Former #BBNaija housemate, and TV personality, Uriel Oputa, has responded to an internet troll who was fat-shaming her in the comment section of one of her posts on Instagram.

According to her, the IG user told her to lose weight in the comment section and as a result, she posted this video where she talks about loving her body the way it is, captioning the video;
“Skinny women are beautiful big women are 2, appreciate your body?#Humble# dyslexia #African #history we are all beautiful skinny ,thick ,fat, we should support our fellow women biko I’m thick but I’m healthy I thank God ooo I dey going Market tomorrow look I All sizes are beautiful”
Watch video below;

8 comments:

  1. Nice n mature reply anyway...she has a good physique sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my gul,I love that uriels ��������haters go to hell.. we are beautiful and we love the way we are ....pls send the ogbono am interested...one love gul....post it to U.S....

    ReplyDelete