Friday, April 28, 2017

'Stop Sucking My Ni.pples' - Uche Maduagwu Warns Popular Nollywood Actresses

As written by the Nollywood actor and shared on his Instagram page:

Please stop sucking my n!pples... I don't know why everytime am on a movie location especially in Enugu, popular actresses are fond of sucking my n!pples illegally without even taking permission from the owner of the n!pples.💋 
If this ugly trend continues, I might have to start calling out the names of all the popular actresses that have been disturbing my sexy n!pples anytime am asleep...🎬 Enough is enough.

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha this guy is funny soon he will say stop giving me bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since movie no the give him fame,,bros don seek alternative way to get attention... Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure this man is okay?
    Imagine what a full grown man comes out to say in public......

    ReplyDelete