Monday, May 1, 2017

"A lot Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites" - Bisola Reacts To People Criticizing Big Brother Naija

First runner-up of Big Brother Naija, Bisola, has thrown her weight behind the reality, as she says there was nothing bad about the reality show.

Speaking during a radio interview on SoundCity FM, Bisola, reacting to the criticism said most of the critics were hypocrites. She said;
“A lot of people are hypocrites. Even if Big Brother Naija was not on the air, It wouldn’t change the fact that people still do terrible things in the world,” 
“It would not change anything.” 
“Big Brother taught me a lot. It made me a stronger person,” “People who didn’t even watch the show had their own perception of it. You cannot please everybody because even religious shows get criticised.” 
“You can’t satisfy everybody. For me, it has had a very great impact on my life and career. I do not see it as a bad platform or show not just because I was a participant and even before I got on the show.”

7 comments: