Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Banky W Set To Get Married: Finally Reveals His Secret Girlfriend As He Proposes To Her

Singer, Banky Wellington, is officially off the market as he took to his IG page to reveal he got engaged to his girlfriend and actress, Adesua Etomi.

Surprisingly, the singer proposed to the actress in February and she said Yes and the couple hid it from the public.

The actress wrote;
I went to an event in 2015 and I suppose that was the beginning of something amazing because once banky saw me, he decided that he was going to be my biggest fan.
He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. 
At the time, I wasn’t interested in anything but a friendship and he was very respectful of that and so we stayed just friends for about a year and a half.
Our friendship opened my eyes to a lot of things. Opened my eyes to the type of man Olubankole is and WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.
Olubankole, Your Heart is pure and good, to the very core. You are proof that God is real, you are proof that what’s on the inside is greater and so much more powerful than what we see on the outside and you are the evidence of what I hoped for. 
I bless God for entrusting my heart in your hands because I know it’s safe. You are everything i prayed for and so much more.
Thank you for praying with me, fasting with me, always making time for me, laughing with me, and caring more about me than yourself. Thank you for being kind, loving and full of Integrity. 
And i’d like to say one more thing. I’m SO SORRY that it took me sooo long to realise that it was you. It has always been you. It couldn’t have been anyone else.
In February 2017, you said you couldn’t be without me and asked me to be your wife and I said YES cause I can’t be without you.
It will be an absolute pleasure and one of the greatest blessings of my life to walk the path of life with you. 
Thank you for being who you are.
My goodluck charm, my King, my lover, my bestfriend.
I love you till eternity and beyond.
No, This Is not a movie.
Future Mrs W.
The singer then took to his IG page to confirm the report, writing;
Dear Susu (part II) 
In that time, I got engaged to you in my "made for you" music video... and by pure coincidence, we both got cast to get married in the wedding party movie.. but all the while we were the very best of friends. I guess, in our case, real life will now imitate art. 
I'm not sure what the future will bring, but I'm completely sure that I am ready to face it with you by my side. I pray that God continues to build me into the kind of man that you deserve. I love you Susu.. I feel safe and at peace with you. You mean the world to me. 
Thank you for agreeing to be my lover and best friend. Thank you for agreeing to be my wife. 
PS: The timing of this may make some people think this is promo for another video, or a movie. It isn't. 
Ironically, everyone who has seen us together in art, or in life, always insists that we have amazing chemistry. I guess you can say we have been hiding in plain sight. I fell in love with an Actress. Now my life is a movie. 
In February of 2017, I asked Adesua Tolulope Oluwaseun Etomi to be my wife. She said Yes.
Oga Don Jazzy we dey wait for your own oo 

8 comments:

  1. Wow....finally @last.....bros enter better market sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....i knew something was going between this two...big congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally
    Good for him
    Congratulations to them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am not surprised... The moment I watched the movie 'The wedding party' the chemistry was so obvious... Issok Congratulations to them

    ReplyDelete
  5. AFRO DATE AGENCY(08107906879)
    GET CONNECTED TO THE MOST RICHEST SUGAR MUMMIESSUGAR DADDIESGAYS & LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES BALOGUN JOSEPH... 08107906879
    WE HAVE CONNECTION IN ALL THE STATE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU, TOGO, CAMEROUN, IVORY COAST AND SOUTH AFRICA, WE ALSO HAVE SERVICES IN BOTH EUROPE AND AMERICAN COUNTRIES SUCH AS USA, UK, GERMANY, BRAZIL, HOLLAND, CANADA, MALAYSIA AND SOME OTHER OVERSEA COUNTRIES, MAXIMUM SECURITY IS GUARANTEE FROM ANY SERVCE WE GIVE TO YOU ,this is a 1st class dating Organisation, registered, licenced, we have top class people, both men and women, boys and girls, looking for opportunity to mingle and be friends, we have high class and rich sugar mummies, sugar daddies and lesbian single ladies and mummies, who are top shots, the likes ofpoliticians, directors, bankers, managers, executives, enterpreneur, oil barons, we have clients outside nigeria in Uk, South Africa, Ghana, Beninrepublic, Dubai, Usa.Metrodate has track records of providing you with the elite money clients in our organisation, peolpe willing to assist you financially, help you in procuring contracts, job Opportunities, business opportunity and even assisting you above your limit, we remain reliable, capable at what we do and we remain the only registered Dating Agency in Nigeria, rated number 1 by google and also awarded by Ovasion magazine and naija entertainment for best coordinated and secure dating agency and the only agency registered on Vconnect in Nigeria, with track records of testimonies on our website and the only agency with a Facebook like page and a personal Facebook with office in Abuja and office in Tamale ghana, we have clientsLagos, Abuja, Calabar, port, Benin, Delta, Ibadan, Kwara, Jos, Kaduna, Osun, Lokoja, Enugu, Anambra, Imo and also in Benue state, we look forward in meeting you at our office and offering you a 1st class reliable service with guaranteed outcome, you are also advised to check us upVanguardonline, Thisday, ekolist, hint, and also on the lagos city magazine, we have qualified hands that can assist you in your request and if you want singles relationship within your age range that might lead to relationship and even marriage its practically free on the website just go and create a free profile for yourself, but if you want our advance services such as sugar mummies and daddies its only for registered members only, we also assist you in getting Fashion jobs, modeling jobs, ushering jobs and also helping you and training you in being a brand ambassador.welcome to LOVE CONNECT SUGAR MUMMY AGENCY were your dreams can be realised, and heaven help those who help themselvesStart calling its your chance dial 08107906879 - for Nigerians onlyinternational calls only +2348107906879,Facebook id--Balogun Kunle Joseph
    Official Websites--www.theloveconnections.com
    Official Magazine---loveconnection Magazine
    Mobile Phone NUmber--08107906879



    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete