Monday, May 1, 2017

Watch Video As Amaechi Says ''I Am Not Corrupt, I Don't Like Money'' During An Interview Yesterday

The Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has said that he is not corrupt and does not like money. Amaechi made this remark on Saturday in an interview with ChannelsTV.

During the interview, Amaechi was asked if he is corrupt, responding he said;
“I try as much as possible not to annoy God by saying I am honest but with all modesty, I am an honest Nigerian, and there are very few honest Nigerians”.

8 comments:

  1. Mbok i no want to laugh oh....this AB nwankwo uncle sha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolzzzzzzz
      Can't remember introducing this man to you as my uncle abeg

      Delete
  2. mbok he is now a comedian abi #olovo hahah mhe no like money he like wahala hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahaha oga you dont like money anyway me like money oo

    ReplyDelete
  4. In others words, we should start calling him saint Amaechi......
    Funny man

    ReplyDelete