Friday, June 23, 2017

‘Every Religion Is One’ - Ooni Of Ife Finally Opens Up On The Religion He identifies With

The Ooni of Ife has finally set the records straight on doubts about the religion he identifies with, and this comes almost a year after he called Jesus Christ his ‘father’ and stirred a major controversy online.

The Ooni of Ife has added that not only does he worship God in a church, he is also a staunch Muslim and a traditionalist.

Speaking on the Osasu Show, he said;
“I Am Not A Christian Alone, I Can Be Called A Muslim Too. I Practice All The Religions Very Well. I Go To The Mosque To Pray. I Go To The Church For Service. 
Yes, You Are Correct That I Am A Traditionalist. Yes, You Are Correct That I Was Born A Christian. But The Only One You Didn’t Add Is I Am A Practicing Muslim As Well. 
And I Will Tell You Something That People Don’t Understand: Every Religion Is One, But We Have A Different Perspective To These Different Religions, Because God Is One. Unitary God. 
And For Me, I Have Been Able To See The Light – That There Is Nothing That Is Demonic In Our Ancient Traditional Religion. Nothing. It Is The Western World That [Demonised It].”
Watch video below;

3 comments: