Friday, June 23, 2017

Player Alert! Heartbroken Girlfriend Pastes Face Of Ex-Boyfriend Around Kaduna State University

According to our source, a rather scorned girlfriend felt the need to publicly call out her ex-boyfriend. Nah... She didn’t do it on Social Media.

She decided to put up his picture, printed, photocopied lots of copies and pasted around the institution.

It reads;

BEWARE:

OBED ILIYA BALA JATAU

AKA SEE THIS BITCH O, AKA EVERYWHERE GOOD

KASU/15/***/**** BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT

FROM PLATEAU STATE, 090284****

PROFESSOR OF FAKE LOVE, SELF-CENTERED, DECEIVER, LIAR, CHEATER, DREAMS KILLER, HEART BREAKER, TWAT KNACKER, KPANSHER, OPENER, GOLD-DIGGER, SUGAR BOY, HOME BREAKER, DOG, BROKE ASS AND MOST OF ALL F*CK BOY”

9 comments:

  1. She should rather love God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that boy dey run from this girl o, because the level wey she dey now na to do irreparable damage like pouring somebody acid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only God know wetin this guy do this babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just stupid thing to do...sometimes we as humans should learn when to let go

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I BECAME A MILLIONAIRE IN 14DAYS BY JOINING GREAT ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ONLINE.
    Am Christabel, am delighted to share with you how I became rich and famous just within 14days.
    I have heard people saying you can become rich and famous by joining the Illuminati society but I never believed because I thought the society were only for musicians like Jay Z, Michael Jackson and other.
    On a certain day I was on the internet I saw the official email address and Whatsapp number of the great Illuminati society online assistant agent responsible for registration. I contact him and he gave me guarantee that I will become rich once I join the society of Illuminati and that I will receive all my benefit after two weeks of registration which include a car, house, $1,000,000 to start up life and a monthly salary of $50,000 and a Golden box.
    This is how i now become a millionaire in two weeks.
    if you want to say good bye to poverty for life contact the online assistant on illuminatisociety2017@gmail.com or Whatsapp (+234)9028287911

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolzzzzzzzzzz
    The girl is so funny
    Who knows what the guy has done to her

    ReplyDelete