Thursday, August 24, 2017

‘Floyd Mayweather Is A Broken Man’- Conor McGregor Says Ahead Of Boxing Match

Conor McGregor has said Floyd Mayweather is a “broken” man as they prepare for their much-anticipated showdown in Las Vegas.
UFC star McGregor, 29, will make his professional boxing debut against the former five-weight world champion at the T-Mobile Arena this weekend, in a match-up which will be live on Sky Sports Box Office.

The two faced each other and the press in the Nevada state capital 48 hours ahead of their mega-bout and McGregor’s belief in his own success has only increased after looking into his rival’s eyes at the MGM Grand hotel.

Speaking to Sky Sports News after a subdued press conference, McGregor said: “It was nice to finish a little bit more business-like, a bit more professional. All in all, everything has gone smoothly and it’s business at the end of the day and on Saturday night we are going to take care of business.
“He was respectful to me in there and so he should be and so should everyone else. I am a multiple-time, multiple-weight, free-fighting world champion. I am a skilled in many areas of combat, a lot more than him, so there should be respect.”
When he was asked what he saw when he looked into Mayweather’s eyes at the end, he replied: “I just saw him broken if I’m being honest. They should have left me where I was. I was good on my game. They shouldn’t have brought this animal over here. They have made a grave error and all I can do is capitalise on that.
“The coverage for this contest and the spotlight that has been put on combat sport has been absolutely inspiring for young fighters in combat sport. The sky is the limit for combat sports now and I’m delighted to be part of it.”

4 comments:

  1. No wahala... He says him go finish the money man at round1... Lets see in 3days time who wins this fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fight will be an interesting one though anyway, can't wait for it

    ReplyDelete