Thursday, April 27, 2017

‘Why I Would Love To Date Genevieve"’ – Rapper Ycee Opens Up

Rapper Ycee, who in April 2016 declared Genevieve Nnaji  as his woman crush, has in a new interview with LIB reaffirmed how he feels for the 37-year-old screen goddess.

When he was asked if there was any female in the industry he wishes to kick off a relationship with, the 24-year-old rapper said;
“Genevieve Nnaji of course.”
Asked why her name easily jumped out of his mouth, he said, 
“I didn’t have to think about it. I like her so much because she’s beautiful, she’s smart and successful too.”
And Ycee isn’t worried about the age gap because to him, she doesn’t look 37. 
“It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t even look like she’s older than me.
However, Ycee clarified that he doesn’t like ‘cougars’. He said;
“I only like and love Genevieve Nnaji. Yes, she’s older than I, but she still looks amazing.”

4 comments: