Friday, June 23, 2017

2Face Finally Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest For Fraud (Video)

Almost 3 weeks after the arrest of Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane for fraud and Grand Theft in the US, his former label boss and legendary singer, 2face Idibia, has reacted to the saga..

2baba in his reaction defended Dammy Krane in his ongoing credit card fraud scandal.

The Hypertek, who in a chat with HipTV, says the singer was implicated, said;
"You know Dammy is a young blood, very charismatic, very likable, talented, crazy but not that crazy.
I believe it is safe to call it implication. He just got caught up in something that he knows nothing about, because of wrong timing, place and association. 
But he is fine now, he is good".
Watch video below;

7 comments:

  1. 2baba is pledging support for his friend.... I hope if at the end of the guy's trial he 2baba won't be regretting supporting krane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even believe the whole thing was a publicity stunt for him to sell his new single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I BECAME A MILLIONAIRE IN 14DAYS BY JOINING GREAT ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ONLINE.
    Am Christabel, am delighted to share with you how I became rich and famous just within 14days.
    I have heard people saying you can become rich and famous by joining the Illuminati society but I never believed because I thought the society were only for musicians like Jay Z, Michael Jackson and other.
    On a certain day I was on the internet I saw the official email address and Whatsapp number of the great Illuminati society online assistant agent responsible for registration. I contact him and he gave me guarantee that I will become rich once I join the society of Illuminati and that I will receive all my benefit after two weeks of registration which include a car, house, $1,000,000 to start up life and a monthly salary of $50,000 and a Golden box.
    This is how i now become a millionaire in two weeks.
    if you want to say good bye to poverty for life contact the online assistant on illuminatisociety2017@gmail.com or Whatsapp (+234)9028287911

    ReplyDelete